Thursday 13 September 2012

Yesterday's outfit.

So I jumped on the camouflage bandwagon like two months ago and because I've either been away or it's been good weather I've not actually had chance to wear my new camouflage sweater from Topshop. I actually wore it with my new military coat with black leather sleeves also from Topshop but have lost the photo (boohoo!) I'll get a picture of it up over the weekend! I love it so much however, every store on the high street is making a copy of the coat, so every person wanting to dabble in the military trend has got their mitts on one! Annoying but I totally understand because it is beautiful! Also I just want to say I am actually loving blogging on the move... I'm still without internet (sigh)... Keep an eye out during the week go some of great street style pics as I'm going to be heading down to LFW at some point to get some inspiration and I'll definitely be posting on the go :) enjoy!
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment