Thursday 13 September 2012

Fluffy jumper outfit.

I literally love and hate London weather... It's so difficult to judge whether you need a jumper on in the morning at 6am! So I made a terrible mistake yesterday by deciding that it looked freezing outside and that it was finally time to get my fluffy premium ostrich feather Topshop jumper out. And what a mistake that was. BOILING WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. Although, however big birdish my jumper was, I am still in love with it. Next to sequins and fur, feathers are one of my favourite fashion trims for making an outfit go from nice to amazing. The black jeans are from Zara and the boots are from Topshop. Also... My continuing relationship with the Blogger app on my iPhone is going from strength to strength. I can honestly say that I actually really enjoy updating you with my thoughts on the train of a morning. Cheers, to mobile blogging. LOVE.
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment