Monday 17 September 2012

Unique SS13.

This is definitely my favourite Unique show to date. I wasn't a fan of the cleopatra inspired collection for SS12 and I like the AW12 collection but I LOVE SS13. It's just amazing. A monochrome colour palette with flashes of blue, yellow, pale pink, grey marl, silver and SPARKLE. This will sound cliché, but it really does have a really grown up feel to it. I feel a bit disheartened by Topshop at the moment because nothing seems to be changing. Everything is dull and not as exciting as it used to be. The whole "let's dress weird and look like we need a wash and dye and cut our hair in ridiculous colours and styles because its cool" thing is starting to get a bit boring. I love how fresh this new collection is! I'm a huge fan of white so I'm all the more excite for this to hit stores next year! How amazing are the suits as well, so crisp and edgy hitting the structural and masculine nail straight on the head. Loving the flashes of yellow which is going to be a big trend for next spring/summer... It really reminds me of the start of spring! There's more... Stunning evening wear that looks like a dream - will hopefully be in stores just in time for my birthday in April. I could literally bang on all day. Just wish I'd of got to have gone to the show... Oh wait. I would actually need to get my hand on some tickets first!
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment