Friday 15 June 2012

Today's outfit.




So today, I finally went to view my university degree show with my Mum in Birmingham! Well done to everyone reading this who studied Textiles for all their super hard work, we should all be really proud :) After viewing my work off we went to shop till we drop at the Selfridge's sale... YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Got some amazing bargains and some really fabulous pressies to put up for Christmas! Exciting! Anyway, todays outfit - slight confession - I did see this amazing grey kitted marl dress with mid-drift knot on my cousin at a party before she left to go an work in America for 3 months and I couldn't resist it as it so pretty and was such a bargain at £28 minus 10% student discount from Miss Selfridge! The oversized denim jacket and black buckle shoes with studded heels are both TOPSHOP (obviously TOPSHOP for the jacket as it isn't truly oversized), silver cross on a black thong necklace is also Miss Selfridge, black wayfarer sunglasses are Ray Ban and random bits of silver jewellery are from Tiffany & Co, Links of London, Thomas Sabo and Pandora.
Sophie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment