Wednesday 13 June 2012

Frosted @ Flamingos.













After making lots of amazing new friends on the beautiful white island of IBIZA, I was introduced to my most recent and exciting shoe find... FROSTED. The brand customizes your average sneakers including Converse, Nike hi-tops and Vans with sparkly Swarovski crystals to give them an expensive lease of life and make them stand out from the crowd! They are available exclusively at Flamingos Boutique in Radlett, Hertfordshire. The brands aesthetic is offering fashion driven pieces that aren't available in masses on the high street with no limits on quantities of 'BLING'. I am literally obsessed with them - I think I've decided on a favourite pair and then I spot another! With so many beautiful designs to choose from its really hard to pick! Definitely keep an eye on here to find out which pair I decide to make my babies! Take a look and hit the like button on their Facebook page HERE and be sure to spread the bling to your friends :)
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment