Tuesday 12 June 2012

Jubilee celebrations at Topshop.





Here are some images of TOPSHOPs very British and patriotic visual merchandising theme that has been put into place at most stores around the country (this being Shepherds Bush)... What with the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and the Olympics due to take place anytime, it's all very touristy but also really very thought evoking and exciting! The Jubilee bank holiday weekend officially went far too quickly for me personally; I literally felt like I had one day off! Annoying! Spent the weekend in London with boyfriend, and I must say the whole 'let's go watch Queenie float down the Thames' thing didn't really interest me all too much! Instead celebrated by getting royally buggered at Ministry of Sound on the Saturday and then shopping at Westfield Shepherds Bush on the Monday! All in all, a lovely weekend... just cannot wait to move now <3
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment