Sunday 22 January 2012

Tourist.
























Soooo, my lovely boyfriend decided to whisk me away for a romantic weekend in London! We stayed in a really modern and stylish apartment in Notting Hill which was really amazing and really touristy - which I loved! Obvs, I went to Topshop Oxford Circus for a flying visit... unfortunately due to lack of funds I didn't purchase anything. We also went to Knightsbridge to go to Harrods on Friday, which was lit up so beautifully in the evening. Saturday, we had a fab day at the Ice Bar just of Regent Street! It was bloody cold inside though... -7 degrees! What. The. Hell?! However, we were provided with a lovely furry, space, poncho ensemble which I'm guessing was supposed to keep me warm... but really didn't as I only lasted 35 minutes inside! We also went to Somerset House to go to the pop-up Tiffany & Co. ice rink (and shop made up of a giant Tiffany box!). We had so much fun - mainly laughing at my inability to ice skate. And also, they had Tiffany hot chocolate and it tasted so much better knowing it was in that blue cup! Saturday evening was my favourite part of the weekend when we went to see the Cirque du Soleil Totem show at the Royal Albert Hall. What can I say other than I was catching flies all night because my mouth was wide open for two and a half hours in amazement. It was pure genius! So, thank-you Andy for spoiling me this weekend, I had a blast!
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment