Wednesday 25 January 2012

Ode to Topshop.














Recently visited London to get some exciting (but currently secret) news which I am majorly excited about!!! OBVS had to go Oxford Circus Topshop and get some inspiration for the new season... however it's still too bloody cold outside for most of the clothes in store (you can't layer a crop-top over another crop-top and hope it'll keep you warm!!!) Anyway, I was hugely inspired by the stores VM, which is always undoubtedly fabulous every season. Everything was so playful, vibrant and fun and I just wanted to get a glimpse of every part of it! Summer has officially landed in Topshop. My favourite parts were the coloured giraffe heads for the mannequins and also the mannequins sat on the ostrich's with exotic patterns. I felt like I was on a fashion safari. Amazing!
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment