Thursday 26 January 2012

Mr Chanel.



















 
















The long awaited collection from Mr Chanel himself, Karl Lagerfeld, finally arrived on Net-a-porter yesterday! I love how 'Chanel-eqsue' the pieces are with lots of monochrome alongside the silver, burgundy and pink accents. Take a look here! I'm madly in love with all these outfits and the way they have been styled. The most popular item was the fingerless leather gloves for £50, that sold out in less than five hours online! Shoppers queued outside pop-up shops in London, New York, Berlin & Sydney for a piece of affordable Karl. Just wish I wasn't such a poor student, or I may have treated myself to the Batya wrap-effect crepe top, the Jane layered twill tuxedo jacket or the silver-sprayed mid-rise skinny jeans... Oh well, Topshop will do for now ;)
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment