Sunday 8 July 2012

Hideout Festival, Croatia.






















So, an apology is needed from my end for my huge lack of commitment to my blog recently. Life has just been going off the hook!!! Just got back from Hideout Festival on the beautiful Pag Island, Croatia with Andy (boyfriend) and what an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G week it was! Met so many beautiful people and made some many amazing friends and memories. Was literally one of the best weeks of my life... Jamie Jones and Loco Dice were absolutely siiiiick. The island was literally dirt cheap as well with a pint of beer working out to about 80p and a slice of pizza less than £1.50, perfect for all you students out there! Zrce beach (which you can see in the images above) was absolutely stunning, it was like a milk pond, so relaxing and beautiful and the perfect setting for a festival. I'm so over the whole 'wellington boots' and 'rain' thing in the UK, it's all about going abroad where its hot and you can party and tan all at the same time! Bring on Hideout 2013... cuz I am on it!!!!!!
Sophie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment