Wednesday 18 April 2012

Yesterdays outfit.






So yesterday I went to Sk:n in Solihull in Birmingham for a Glycolic Acid peel. What an experience it was! I have been left with a red face that I have been assured will have settled by Friday! I was most worried about looking red last night as I went to see JLS with my younger sister... I was definitely the more excited one of us! So yeah, here was my outfit that I wore yesterday. I went for a utility look teaming khaki trousers with a leather biker and some chunky heels. Leather biker is vintage River Island (8 years old and still going strong!), khaki drop crotch trousers and black buckle shoes with chunky heel are Topshop, oversized white marl vest is H&M, sterling silver bangle, ring and heart dog tag necklace with ball chain are all Tiffany & Co. and silk leather diamond watch is vintage Gucci. (PS excuse my horrendous yellow toes... desperately need to sort that polish out!)
Sophie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment